A Brief History:
The purpose of this blog is to document my fitness journey with my friend Tanya Thurnau, a self made and extremely motivated  fitness instructor, through a weight-loss program that she created to specifically fit my needs. I submitted my name, images, and reasons for why I would want to go through a 12 week transformation to become a leaner, better version of myself. I was chosen, along with two other amazing women, to participate in the challenge. I am ready. I'm ready to be confient, to feel healthy, and to look damn sexy in a bathing suit.

This is where I will bear it all... Unfortunately. I promised myself that I would start this blog and would document the good, the bad, and the ugly (I am so so sorry in advance). You will see pictures, you will witness my eating habits and meals, and you will likely see a lot of sweaty ishy versions of myself. But best of all, you will see me transform from a lumpy, grumpy, frumpy girl to a slim, sexy, sassy girl (well, I may already have the sass).
I encourage you to leave advice, holler at me when I am feeling weak, and root me on to the end. I hope by the final day of the 12 week challenge I will have reached my goals, encouraged you to reach for yours, and made a change that will stick for the rest of my life.  

So to stick to my promise, I will do what almost every women dreads to do for the world to see (there are many combinations of things this could be--but I assure you it is a simple answer). I will be reporting my weight and measurements to show you exactly how things are coming along. This is what will keep me motivated. I will be checking in daily with meal options and my training progress. So here goes, young wanderers. Enjoy (my misery).

Current Measurements: 5'5",    161.4 lb.,    size 10/12,   Body Fat 32.3%
Chest:35" Bust: 38" Waist:30" Midsection: 36"
Hips: 37" Butt: 44" Right Thigh: 26" Left Thigh: 26"
R-L knee: 16" 15" R-L calf: 16", 16" Right Arm Relaxed: 12" Left Arm Relaxed: 12"
Right Arm Flexed:12" Left Arm Flexed:12"


Comments

  1. LOVE your blog, Bri! Love that you're plowing through your fears and documenting your journey like this! I can't wait to cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got this Bri! Already lookin great and you haven't even started! 12 weeks are gonna fly by for you! You're gonna be so happy with yourself afterwards as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment