The Bug Won: But I Will Reclaim this House!

The flu bug is on its way out, and I begin fresh.

Last week, my flu bug really took me out. I tried to continue, but with my awful sore throat, the total lack of energy, and a nose that had been replaced by a faucet, I knew maintaining the mission was a futile plan. 

Sooooo, I spoke with my lovely trainer Tanya Thurnau who advised me to start anew on Monday. I healed over the weekend, soaked up the glorious sun, kayaked for hours, and tried my best at portion control and healthy backyard barbecue choices and I am feeling a bit healthier.Therefore, today was my second first official day.  

I knocked out my reps and was so pleased to see new gym equipment! I can finally do some of the moves that I had been altering slightly to work with free weights, but we have a machine that will give me the resistance that some of the exercises call for. Watch out! Here I come! And I WONT be stopped by any pesky bugs this time. 

Before I sign off for the night, I want to take a moment to thank those who have served, are serving, and will serve our country. Without you, we would be --and have-- nothing. Thank you for your hard work and dedication. Also, I would like to personally say thank you to my family members who have served, especially my brother, Tyler, and my Love, Travis. You are amazing strong men. Thank you for your service. God bless America. 

B

Comments