My Apologies:

I hear a new habit takes 21 days to stick :S

Hello Wanderers, 

I have to say, I deserve a little slap on the wrist. My plan with this blog was to post something everyday to show my progress, document my meals, list my trials and tribulations... at the same time, I was hoping that my friends and family would follow this blog and keep my on track, rooting me along the way. That seems to be a bit selfish, I know. When I didn't see the mass influx that you might expect (silly, i know) when you start a new blog, I felt a little defeated. But I sat down and had to remind myself who this was really for. This is for me. 

I will be attempting to post everyday. I will document my food, my workouts, and my daily activities. It might be tough to juggle, but I will do it. 

Now lets get down to business shall we? Here are my updated measurements, and this weeks weight. 
Weight: 156.4
Chest: 34"
Bust: 38"
Waist:28.75"
Mids: 34"
Hips: 37.5"
Butt: 42"
R Thigh: 26"
L Thigh: 26.5"
R-L knee: 15.5" 15.5"
R-L calf: 15.25" 15"
Right Arm Relaxed: 11.5"
Left Arm Relaxed: 11.5"
Right Arm Flexed: 12"
Left Arm Flexed:12"

That makes for a total weight-loss of 5 lbs, and 8 inches so far. I hope I can keep up the momentum!!!
B

Comments

  1. Way to go, Bri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's for no one but yourself. Always remember that so you will be truly proud of your own achievements.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment