My First Brewers Game:

Not the ordinary picture of a tailgate meal.

Today I went on a trip with my boyfriends co-workers to the Brewers/Padres game at Miller Park. It was a blast!!! In order to stay on track, I packed a lean turkey patty (no brats & buns), carrots, cherry tomatos, hummus, red peppers, and grapes. I made sure to stay hydrated, and steered clear of the chips, dips, and the most delicious looking microbrews from this beautiful beer worshiping state... I'm not resentful at all. I had an absolute blast, and felt so proud knowing that I stayed healthy and on track all day long. It was tough, but so worth it. The worst part was fending off the constant peer pressure. "ohhhhh come oooooon! It's your first Brewers game, you HAVE TO get drunk!".... sorry pals.. No can do. But, I will lift that cooler for ya ;)

I leave on a trip for Phoenix tomorrow to visit some relatives. I am so excited, but a bit nervous for my plan. I hope it's easier than it seems. Wish me luck!

P.S. Measurements tomorrow!!!

Comments