Hello and welcome wanderers, 


If you are not lost, I welcome you to my journey. I am but a girl, a girl on what feels to be an impossible journey towards the ever coveted mythical land of comfortability with my shell. I call it that only because I feel a great disconnect with my body and who I truly am. Now before I get carried away and start talking about a sappy story as to why I'm unhappy, blah blah blah, I want to tell you that I am relatively thankful. I am not obese, I am not unhealthy or ailing, I am not in danger of a weight-related sickness. I will tell you that I am not ok with where I am today. You don't have to agree or disagree with my choice, but I encourage you to tag along for the ride, and hopefully you will learn as much as I do on my quest to find my true shell, and I will own it. 


Wanderers, get comfy. 

B


Comments